TAMPA BAY HVAC TUNE-UP SERVICES BY ARS/RESCUE ROOTER
Your comfort is largely affected by your home’s cooling and heating system, and it is a major investment for your family. As a result, it is important to have the system inspected each season and have a tune-up performed to ensure it is running correctly. Regular air conditioning maintenance is a must for its longer durability.
Preventative Maintenance for Your Heating and Cooling Systems
When you think of a tune-up, what’s the first thing that pops into mind? Chances are it isn’t your HVAC system. Many people would agree that tune-ups are important preventative maintenance for automobiles, but the same thing can be said for your HVAC system. That’s why ARS Tampa offers a variety of AC tune-up and furnace tune-up services to meet your needs. Our well-trained and experienced HVAC contractors are dedicated to helping you keep your HVAC systems running in perfect working order all year long, allowing you to keep your home at the ideal temperature without any surprise breakdowns. With our easy scheduling, affordable prices, and quality service guarantee, ARS Tampa is the best option in town for preventative maintenance services.
What is an HVAC Tune-Up?
You depend on your HVAC system to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter, and the best way to ensure that it’s working at peak efficiency is by scheduling an HVAC tune-up from ARS Tampa. Our HVAC technicians know exactly what to look for when it comes to heating and cooling system maintenance, employing a thorough inspection process to ensure that everything is in perfect working order. From cleaning furnace exteriors and heat exchangers to inspecting condenser coils and wiring, you can count on our professional team to prolong the life of your system and maximize your energy efficiency.
Benefits of Regular AC Maintenance
Routine preventative maintenance conducted by a qualified HVAC technician is the best way to ensure uninterrupted comfort no matter what’s going on with the outside weather. The components in your HVAC system wear with use and time, so they need to be inspected, cleaned, and adjusted to ensure optimal performance.
An HVAC tune-up by an ARS Tampa technician can:
- Identify minor issues before they become major problems
- Improve system performance
- Increase your HVAC system’s energy efficiency
- Lower your energy bills
- Improve indoor air quality
- Prolong the life of your equipment
- Prevent dangerous system malfunctions
Request an appointment today for air conditioning maintenance in Tampa, and one of our educated technicians will perform a 22-point precision tune-up and professional system cleaning. This process usually takes about 1 hour to complete.
Our System Check
Here is a list of the 22 individual operations we will perform on your air conditioning & heating system:
1. Ensure air handler balance rotation, check bearings & lubrication
2. Tighten terminal connections
3. Ensure blower housing mounts and fasteners are tight
4. Inspect & replace customer supplied filter
5. Take outdoor dry bulb temperature
6. Clean and calibrate thermostat
7. Inspect wiring and connections
8. Examine contactor, capacitors and other controls
9. Take indoor wet bulb temperature
10. Inspect and clean burners
11. Ensure evaporator coil is clean
12. Inspect and clean condenser coil
13. Inspect induced draft blower
14. Ensure condensate drain is clear
15. Inspect condenser fan motor and blades (oil motor if applicable)
16. Record suction and discharge pressures
17. Record fan motor and compressor amps
18. Inspect draft pressure switch and connections
19. Inspect defrost controls
20. Check for proper airflow
21. Ensure operation of reversing valve
22. Take amp draw on elements
Things You Can Do at Home
The dedicated technicians at ARS Tampa are interested in one main goal: exceeding your expectations when it comes to HVAC service. We recommend scheduling an AC tune-up or furnace tune-up annually, but there are several things you can do in between services to maximize the performance of your HVAC system.
- Check your filters every month
- Make sure supply and return registers are not blocked by furniture, rugs, or drapes
- Remove debris from the area around your outdoor unit
- Keep all foliage at least 18 inches away from the HVAC unit
- Hose off the HVAC unit if you notice dirt accumulation
For more tips on how to keep your HVAC system in top condition, contact our team or schedule an HVAC tune-up today!
Schedule your HVAC tune-up by contacting our dedicated HVAC service team in Tampa, FL!