TAMPA BAY GARBAGE DISPOSAL REPAIR, REPLACEMENT & INSTALLATION
When cleaning your kitchen and disposing messy food scraps and leftovers, garbage disposals are a useful tool. Disposals must be properly cared for or they risk needing replacement.
Consider the Following When Using Your Garbage Disposal:
- Do not put drain cleaners, bleach, or other chemicals down the garbage disposal unit.
- Do not grind bones or try to put any of the following down the garbage disposal: coffee grounds, things like glass, metal, or rubber, or overly-fibrous materials (like corn husks).
- Always run water before and after using your disposal.
- Use cold water when you grind food. Hot water can melt fats that clog up.
- Do not overfill the garbage disposal.
- Never use your hand to pull materials out.
Call Us For Repairs
If your disposal stops working correctly, then it is likely time to repair or replace it. This process can often be difficult or uncomfortable due to the confined space underneath your kitchen sink where the disposal resides. Rather than try to do it yourself, consult one of our expert plumbers. We will come to your home and discuss the options with you, or we can install a disposal that you provide to us. Call us at 727-588-4200 to request an appointment today.